DailyPay is a SaaS award-winning fintech solutions company supporting millions of employees at world-class companies, including Kroger, Adecco and Berkshire Hathaway, with an on-demand pay platform.
DailyPay recently launched PayExᵀᴹ, the first-of-its-kind pay experience platform. PayEx is comprised of a series of premier capabilities that, for the first time, enable the entire workforce to engage in a financial wellness solution on their own terms. It provides a unique approach to pay that enriches and differentiates a company’s employee experience at every stage of the employee lifecycle, from onboarding to departure.
DailyPay is headquartered in New York City with operations located in Minneapolis.
Reasons why payroll teams are adding DailyPay to their benefits package:
- It is a cost-saving solution that benefits employees and increases financial security by eliminating the need for pay advances or payday loans
- Offering DailyPay has been proven to reduce employee turnover by up to 72%1
- Nearly half (48%) of U.S. employees surveyed reported having a shortfall between payroll cycles, at least sometimes2
- 95% of employees would be interested in working for an employer who provides EWA3
- 1 in 6 job seekers applied to their current jobs because they offer DailyPay4
Speak to a member of our team to learn why you should Pay Different with DailyPay.
1DailyPay Partner Research
2Mercator Advisory Group- On-Demand Earned Wage Access: U.S. Vendor Comparison
3Visa Insights 2019- Earned Wage Access
4DailyPay User Survey, 2020