National Payroll Week (NPW), September 5 – 9, celebrates the hard working payroll professionals ensuring employees across America have a reason to smile each payday. The American Payroll Association has five ways you can get involved with NPW this year:
- Share your insights to Win Big: Take the annual “Getting Paid In America” survey and share your insight on important payroll topics for your chance to win a bonus paycheck and dream vacation.
- Spread Financial Literacy in Your Community: Volunteer to teach paycheck basics to teens in your area for Money Matters National Education Day (MMNED). You’ll receive 1 RCH upon teaching a MMNED lesson.
- Enter an NPW Contest: The NPW contests were created to recognize local APA chapters’ and payroll professionals’ efforts to promote and celebrate NPW. Find out how you can enter an NPW contest for your chance to win a free registration to the APA’s Payroll Congress, an APA seminar, and more.
- Celebrate NPW at Work: If your organization celebrates the payroll profession during NPW, ensure it receives the recognition it deserves. Join the NPW Supporter Program today for free.
- Get Social: Join the online conversation by posting about National Payroll Week on social media using the official hashtag of NPW, #PayrollWeek.
Want more ideas of ways to get involved with NPW festivities this year? Download the official NPW Planning Guide on the National Payroll Week website and be well on your way to making this NPW the best week of your year!